Accessibility policy on TicketPro Canada
To make web content and services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities, TicketPro Canada Web site follows the main guidelines of accessibility recommendation.
The following guidelines are respected:
- the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- the standard on website accessibility of the government of Québec (SGQRI 008-01).
TicketPro Canada can be easily consulted with screen readers.
Compliance with accessibility standards
In its current version, TicketPro Canada site meets the great majority of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) level 1 and level 2 accessibility rules .
A text equivalent is provided for meaningful images when they are not described in the text they illustrate.
The information provided by color is also available without color. The level of color contrast background and foreground is sufficiently high for persons with disabilities in terms of colors or to be displayed on a black and white.
The main language of each page is specified with the required attributes.
The site uses links to "skip navigation" uat the beginning of each page to access the most important sections.
Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
The following tools were used to ensure accessibility and to verify compliance of the government website standards AODA and SGQRI 008-01:
- a Web accessibility evalution tool funded by the government of Ontario (AChecker)
- a screen reader emulator extension for Firefox (FANGS)
- a plugin to check the accessibility of a web page (Firefox Accessibility Extension)
- a Firefox add-on to check color contrast accessibility (Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar)
- a screen reader for MS Windows (NVDA)
- a screen Reader (JAWS)
You can increase text size of our Web pages by changing the parameters of your browser.
To Obtain Assistance
We are here to help. If you have difficulty to fill a form or to read a publication please call us at 1-866-908-9090.